Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HostileStory v75
REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR US AT
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51773
HostileStory v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app for DGMS(since hostile was shut down)

5 posters

Go down

GM app for DGMS(since hostile was shut down) Empty GM app for DGMS(since hostile was shut down)

Post  muffinz1 Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

What is your name and IGN?
my name is matt, i ign for hostile was soulhunter- for dgms it will probably be the same

What is your age?
im 15 years old

Where do you live and your contact information?
in new york my email is soul39934@yahoo.com

Give a little summary about yourself.
i enjoy being on the computer, im making a video game and it is expected to be finished by july 2011. i have a website too. when i am not on the computer or at school, i will be with family or friends.

How long have you been playing (GMS and PS) Maplestory?
i played GMS for about 2 years. i heard about private servers and decided to try one. i played those for another 2 years. at the moment i only play 3 servers. but hostile shut down so only 2 now.

How long have you been on HostileStory?
only a week but as soon as i started i realized it was one of the best i've ever played.

Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
no i havent but i want to start.

How long are you willing to play each day?
on weekdays about 1 hour to 2 hours. on weekends or vacations anyware to 4 or more.

Are you friendly with other people?
yes i am.

Why we should pick you as a GM?
i will TRY to be the best, and do all i can to make the server more fun.

Is there anything you are good at to support this server?
i can support it by voting.

What WILL you do as a GM in this server?
helping others and new people. i will host about of 3 events per day. i waill vote for it and do anything else i need to do in order make the server a better place.

What do you think takes to be a good GM?
to be nice and underdstanding to others, to help and host events, to vote for the server. help stop hackers ruin the game for others.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking?
to get proof of that person hacking, if anyone else was there, get some witnesses of that person hacking and take him down with proof.

muffinz1

Back to top Go down

GM app for DGMS(since hostile was shut down) Empty Re: GM app for DGMS(since hostile was shut down)

Post  [GFX]Black Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm

its DJMS :3 but good luck xD
[GFX]Black
[GFX]Black

Back to top Go down

GM app for DGMS(since hostile was shut down) Empty Re: GM app for DGMS(since hostile was shut down)

Post  pigey Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Not to be so mean, but your app was horrible.
No poll, saying something without supporting it Example Are you friendly to players? Just by saying yes doesn't make you friendly, please give some supporting details, and no color. At least show some color in your APP. If I were to rate this 1-5, sorry I'll rate it 1, no effort in it.
Also, you have No prior experience as an Admin/Game Master, you've only played for 1 week, you except to get accepted. Again, I'm sorry to be so mean, but I'm giving some bad points of the APP.
pigey
pigey

Back to top Go down

Post  Derick Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:31 pm

>says the person who was only a GM on his own server
C'mon man, I have more experience than that.
Anonymous
Derick

Back to top Go down

Post  Kross Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Derick wrote:>says the person who was only a GM on his own server
C'mon man, I have more experience than that.
You clearly state in your app that you have no experience.

EXACT WORDS = "Have you had any prior experience as a GM?
no i havent but i want to start."

Don't even bother re-edting it and saying you have experience..

Kross

Back to top Go down

Post  [GFX]Black Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:39 am

somethimes you got to give people a chance in becomming GM, for their first time. In this server Chris accepted Lethelia aka Lia, who didnt have any experience but i think everyone agrees that she was a very good GM.
[GFX]Black
[GFX]Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kross Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:53 pm

eh what do I care though, I own a better server anyways..

Kross

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:12 pm

you guys are horrible, most of the people who say others apps are horrible, you've made shitty apps too claiming you're nice, but then turn around and start being dicks to others. you're supposed to be supportive, not egotistical assholes.
Allison
Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  pigey Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm just pointing out the bad stuff about his APP, at least he could edit it, also he's a liar, he lied about most of the stuff about his APP, I don't
liars being an Admin/GameMaster
Sorry, if I was being so harsh, but you could at least edit your thread, to make it better, I just gave some pointers to you.
pigey
pigey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kross Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Allison wrote:you guys are horrible, most of the people who say others apps are horrible, you've made shitty apps too claiming you're nice, but then turn around and start being dicks to others. you're supposed to be supportive, not egotistical assholes.
You don't support thee who lie on their apps.

Kross

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:10 pm

i never said i was nice at all Smile and i dont care if you have pointers for me, shove them up your ass where they belong
Allison
Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  muffinz1 Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:07 pm

every one starts out as a begginer so thats that, i dont expect to be the worlds greatest GM
pigey is an ass and can only point out the bad things in people.. SORRY TO SAY

and kross if you own a better server then get out of here and leave us all alone
how am i lying, and if i am how do u know i am, r u stalking me or something?

muffinz1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down