Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HostileStory v75
REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR US AT
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=51773
HostileStory v75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for no reason.

+5
[GFX]Black
Lia/Lethelia
65Isaac
MrHacker
mahbuckkit
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banned for no reason. Empty Banned for no reason.

Post  mahbuckkit Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 am

Ok, so I got banned for no reason today. I heard that tim got something to do with this, i would like to see any kind of proof that im hacking. Yes, I admit I used cheatEngine UNDER THE GM'S SUPERVISION IN GM ROOM. it didn't hurt anyone or anybody, it actually helped a certain GM, by me showing how does the different kind of hacks look like. I hope that i will be unbanned since i am the one of the active player in whole server.

do what you think best chris..
mahbuckkit
mahbuckkit

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason. Empty Re: Banned for no reason.

Post  MrHacker Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 am

Shocked
MrHacker
MrHacker

Back to top Go down

Post  65Isaac Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Ok first off I'm not going to be picking any sides. but usually. a hack is a hack. that's all there is too it. even if it was under GM supervision, you do not need to see what types of hacks there are. Just know they are illegal and they are not to be messed with in Private servers. partially because the "hacks" do mess with the server. you see private servers are UNSTABLE all of them, why do you think they have GMs on 24/7. To make sure that the "Hackers" don't mess with the server. It causes the server to crash, or worse. and no one can play again.

and for the GM who was supervising, unless it was Chris. i suggest you have a brief discussion with them. Hacking should not be tolerated PERIOD.
65Isaac
65Isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  mahbuckkit Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 pm

well yeah what can i say about 24/7... hell no.. everyday theres atleast 5hour free time for hackers cause no gm in.. ive told this many times to admin and gm's but i think they just doesnt care. not any offence but i havent seen tyler for 2weeks and hes on same time zone as lia, so he should be online more.
mahbuckkit
mahbuckkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lia/Lethelia Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Unfortunately i have to keep to my word and leave you banned mike. i did say i would ban hackers. no exception. i can't be favoring you over other people.i would still like you to keep helping other players even though your account is banned. it's just that you will pay for the hacking by losing your items from the banned account.i won't help you get them back either. it's only fair. and i am sorry for letting you hack and get into this situation in the first place.
Lia/Lethelia
Lia/Lethelia

Back to top Go down

Post  mahbuckkit Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:09 pm

wow.. this made me wordless .__.'' well maybe i leave the server and let hackers roam free for those 5/24 a day. dont know yet if im gouing to change my mind Neutral
mahbuckkit
mahbuckkit

Back to top Go down

Post  [GFX]Black Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 pm

No offence to anyone, and ofcourse it remains chris his decision, but
i just want you all to realise this:

A dear friend of you in a game (ingame GF) is a GM and she doesnt have much experience as a GM and doesnt know what hacks look like.
You want to be nice and you say: I can show them to you? (with no further purpose)
Your Gf says: that would be great, thanks Smile
And ofcourse you ask: It's okay if i just use hacks in the gm map?
And she says: Yea, sure, lets go there, and go ahead

OFCOURSE YOU WOULD SHOW THEM! you want to help her get better in being a GM!
[GFX]Black
[GFX]Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lia/Lethelia Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

straight to the point: Mike will not hack anymore in this server. Ban or no ban. As for consequences, he will not get anything from his banned account back if his main account is permanently banned.

Last edited by Lia on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lia/Lethelia
Lia/Lethelia

Back to top Go down

Post  mahbuckkit Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm

thanks for support Crying or Very sad i hope this clears some of the situation.
mahbuckkit
mahbuckkit

Back to top Go down

Post  VIPHACKER Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Lia wrote:straight to the point: Mike will not hack anymore in this server. Ban or no ban.

I didnt get a second chance, and i didnt even used hacks. Used PE, to change the 01 code to FF.

Not fair?

VIPHACKER

Back to top Go down

Post  Lia/Lethelia Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

VIPHACKER wrote:
Lia wrote:straight to the point: Mike will not hack anymore in this server. Ban or no ban.

I didnt get a second chance, and i didnt even used hacks. Used PE, to change the 01 code to FF.

Not fair?
Mike helped out many players since he's been here. Given that you are relatively new to this server, I wouldn't blame you for saying that.
Lia/Lethelia
Lia/Lethelia

Back to top Go down

Post  VIPHACKER Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Lia wrote:
VIPHACKER wrote:

Not fair?
Mike helped out many players since he's been here. Given that you are relatively new to this server, I wouldn't blame you for saying that.

Actually i never saw him helping people out, yeah 1 time and after that he asked if he could be Gm now. well i played this server for around 8 days now, But hacking i shacking right? No fucking 2nd chances. Thats against your job as hired GM.

VIPHACKER

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason. Empty Dif circumstance

Post  Lia/Lethelia Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Considering that Mike "hacked" for the sake of testing in the isolated area of the GM room. There is no proof so far that he really did hack.
Lia/Lethelia
Lia/Lethelia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lia/Lethelia Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:47 pm

It's merely speculation that mike hacked. For all you know, we could simply be setting this all up to see people's reaction to circumstantial hacking.
Lia/Lethelia
Lia/Lethelia

Back to top Go down

Post  VIPHACKER Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Lia wrote:Considering that Mike "hacked" for the sake of testing in the isolated area of the GM room. There is no proof so far that he really did hack.

Well i was testing in FM, also the day before that i was testing there when you were sitting next to me. And stopped when you said i had to. Well as i was almost at the point to discover a new bug, i got banned cause some pussys here were like OMG OMGOMGOMG.

VIPHACKER

Back to top Go down

Post  Lia/Lethelia Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 pm

VIPHACKER wrote:
Lia wrote:Considering that Mike "hacked" for the sake of testing in the isolated area of the GM room. There is no proof so far that he really did hack.

Well i was testing in FM, also the day before that i was testing there when you were sitting next to me. And stopped when you said i had to. Well as i was almost at the point to discover a new bug, i got banned cause some pussys here were like OMG OMGOMGOMG.
i think i'm the one that banned you....LOL sorry i'll get to unbanning you when i get my character fixed.
Lia/Lethelia
Lia/Lethelia

Back to top Go down

Post  mahbuckkit Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:51 pm

you didnt have any kind of premission to do it and theres other person too who wanted to ''discover bug''
mahbuckkit
mahbuckkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lia/Lethelia Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:52 pm

mahbuckkit wrote:you didnt have any kind of premission to do it and theres other person too who wanted to ''discover bug''
forgive me for that mistake. also i recommend you changing your ingame name because it sets people on edge...which i could do
Lia/Lethelia
Lia/Lethelia

Back to top Go down

Post  VIPHACKER Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Lia wrote:
VIPHACKER wrote:

i think i'm the one that banned you....LOL sorry i'll get to unbanning you when i get my character fixed.

Well Lia, you are a good GM, but talk about this with chris first. I dont want that he will go mad on you cause you maybe would unban me. Tell chris the story and i will be able to talk this out with him.

Also tell him there will be needed a special forum mod to keep an eye at the forum. Its messy ;d

VIPHACKER

Back to top Go down

Post  [GFX]Black Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:57 pm

@ forum mod

Pick me !! <3

srry for off-topic btw Shocked
[GFX]Black
[GFX]Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt~ Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:25 am

Lia wrote:For all you know, we could simply be setting this all up to see people's reaction to circumstantial hacking.

Well. I don't see a reason why you would do that. That's stupid isn't it?
Matt~
Matt~

Back to top Go down

Post  Lia/Lethelia Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:29 am

At any rate, Chris decided that mike's main account is to be banned for duping, to which he has screenshots of mike saying that he duped items.
Lia/Lethelia
Lia/Lethelia

Back to top Go down

Post  mahbuckkit Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:28 pm

WTF?? didnt i show you the duplicator that duplicated the leaves??! ask from kris and some other ppl that we picked them up cause the player calle ADMiN dropped them. and can i see the picture where im saying that i duplicate!? i dont even know how to duplicate items...
mahbuckkit
mahbuckkit

Back to top Go down

Post  mahbuckkit Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 pm

mahbuckkit wrote:WTF?? didnt i show you the duplicator that duplicated the leaves??! ask from kris and some other ppl that we picked them up cause the player calle ADMiN dropped them. and can i see the picture where im saying that i duplicate!? i dont even know how to duplicate items...

heres an ss Banned for no reason. Maple019
mahbuckkit
mahbuckkit

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason. Empty jbihgiuhiu

Post  Shodru Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Lia, Learn how it is to be an GM, You just hang out in the FM and be active when the owner gets on. - . - and no i dont do this to get my gm spot back. i dont want to be an GM anymore. since chris said first to me i can hold the stuf and now he deleted it. idc about this and just unban him cause this serer aint goes to nowhere.
Shodru
Shodru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next